Can you say glitter?
We’ve created the Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl you’ve been waiting for!
- Safe to use on your children’s clothing. Our Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl is CPSIA certified and tested. That means it doesn’t contain toxic leads and phthalates commonly used in vinyl products.
- Worried about getting glitter everywhere? Octago Glitter HTV uses only the highest quality PET material to give a little stretch and to withstand daily life. The glitter is incorporated throughout the material (not just the top layer) to give you the best quality, longest-lasting glitter out there.
- Don’t struggle with weeding or vinyl “not sticking” to fabrics anymore. Our thin profile HTV is only 240 microns thick and uses the best adhesive money can buy. That means it’s easier to weed and it actually sticks (and holds) – even after washing!
- New to HTV? We’ve got your back. We have videos, articles, and instructions that come with every pack. Our thin HTV is the most beginner friendly you can find!
- It’ll work with any cutting machine, your home iron, and heat presses. Use this with your Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Silhouette Cameo 3, Brother ScanNCut, Roland, Graphtec, or almost any other plotter cutting machine. We challenge you to find one it doesn’t work on!
- Peace of mind with our unbeatable returns policy. We do everything we can to make sure you get the best product and best customer service ever! But, if we didn’t hit the nail, we have our Octago Happy Returns Policy we wish everyone had.
High Quality Glitter HTV
Octago Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl is made from durable PET stretch-friendly material. That means it can stretch with daily usage and doesn’t fade after washing.
Having issues with other vinyls peeling after application? It’s probably due to low quality adhesives being used. We use only the best adhesives so your vinyl sticks – and stays stuck.
Your health. Our Vinyl.
Who’s a phthalate? Phthalates are yucky toxic chemicals that cause cancer and reproductive issues. Sadly, they’re used in a lot of vinyls.
They’re banned from children’s toys, but vinyls don’t fall into that category. Yeah – we’re using these on their baby’s clothes… Luckily, you don’t have to worry – ours is certified by the Consumer Protection Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) to be child-safe to not contain toxic leads and phthalates.
There’s still lead in things!? We’ve all heard of lead being banned from paints – at least for our walls. We thought we didn’t have to worry about lead anymore either… It’s in a lot more things than you think!
We might not have to worry about our kids licking lead paint from walls. But they’re probably putting that bib, hat, or shirt you personalized with love in their mouths. And that vinyl could contain lead, which is used to maintain color/pigmentation. Even though we don’t need to, Octago goes above and beyond. We make sure none of our products contain lead (or other nasties) – and we get them third-party tested to boot.
But doesn’t the government protect me? Sadly, no. And with Amazon, there’s less product testing and regulation than ever before. Products there can claim anything, but nobody’s verifying those claims – not the government, and not Amazon.
It’s a bit scary for sure. But rest assured, we have your health (and your family’s health) in mind when we create our products.